- Escorted Tours
- Last Minute
- Kreative Inspired
|3||Palma de Mallorca||14:00||23:30|
|4||At Sea||At Sea||At Sea|
|3||Palma de Mallorca||15:00||Docked|
|4||Palma de Mallorca||Docked||01:00|
|Departures||Inside Cabin from||Oceanview Cabin from||Balcony Cabin from||Itinerary|
|13, 20, 27 June 2015||£599 pp||£679 pp||£829 pp||B|
|04, 11, 18, 25 July 2015||£829 pp||£899 pp||£1049 pp||B|
|01, 08, 15, 22, 29 August 2015||£829 pp||£899 pp||£1049 pp||B|
|05 September 2015||£599 pp||£679 pp||£829 pp||B|
|12, 19, 26 September 2015||£599 pp||£679 pp||£829 pp||A|
03, 10, 17 October 2015
As her name implies, MSC Armonia is a sociable ship with a real fun loving atmosphere. She’s been carefully designed to put passengers first and, make no mistake, she was built for good times! And, best of all, these good times take place against some spectacular backdrops. MSC Armonia operates some of the most interesting and fun loving itineraries of any ship in our fleet. Whether you’re cruising the clement Canary Islands in the winter months, or slipping serenely out of Venice into the Adriatic heading for the best of the Eastern Med in the summer, you’re always bound for enjoyment.
MSC Armonia is a great ship to enjoy the company of friends and family whilst enjoying the sunshine at the external spa and swimming pool complex. And, should you find yourself over doing the fine Italian and international cuisine on offer, then you can always make redress at the gym, the Armonia Spa or why not simply dance the night away in the Starlight Disco?
Aside from being thoroughly convivial, MSC Armonia is also a most comfortable ship. She offers a selection of spacious suites with private balconies and splendid views. But, the usual caveat applies: once you’ve cruised in a balcony cabin aboard MSC Armonia you’ll want to keep doing so again and again!
British cruisers especially appreciate the White Lion pub where friendly service and an easy-going charm will quickly turn everyone into a ‘local’. Later on, as you leave the setting sun and another port of call in your wake it’s time to explore the many bars, lounges and, perhaps, a special evening at the Teatro La Fenice?
Whatever you do and wherever you go aboard MSC Armonia, a happy and harmonious cruise comes as standard!
|TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SHIP|
|Number of guests||2,679 (on double basis)|
|Crew members||About 721|
|Number of cabins||976|
|Length/Beam/Height||274.9 m/32 m/ 54 m|
|Decks||13, incl. 9 for guests|
|Average speed||18 knots|
· Dream cruises on board modern ships with the Masters of the sea
· Elegant cabins equipped with every convenience
· Superior comfort ensured by free 24-hour room service (delivery is free)
· Breakfast in your cabin (delivery + breakfast are free)
FOOD & DRINKS BENEFITS
· Premium 20-hours-a-day gourmet buffet
· Wide variety of special restaurants serving Mediterranean and international dishes
SPORT & ACTIVITIES
· Broadway-style theatre shows available almost every day
· Pool area
· Open-air sports facilities (Power Walking Track, Basketball…)
· Extremely well-equipped gym with panoramic view
· 50% discount on fitness classes (e.g. yoga) and personal trainer (subject to availability)
· Entertainment activities
· Entertainment for infants and children (Clubs…)
· Recreational activities for children: foreign language learning games and Master Chef cooking sessions with our onboard staff (subject to availability)
· Qualified multilingual personnel
· Preference of cabin* (subject to availability)
· Opportunity to choose among the best cabins available
· Maximum flexibility in booking** (changing passenger name, changing dates)
· Opportunity to book a Super-Family cabin for the whole family (where this cabin type is available)
· Choice of dinner seating (subject to availability)
· Priority in choice of dinner seating
· Earn MSC Club points
Cabin fares and categories are subject to availability based on 2 sharing & may change without any prior notice. CCC 2.5% & DCC Free. Flights are based from London Gatwick, please call for other regional departures. Please call Kreative Holidays on 0208 872 4377 for more information on the dates, live availability and prices.
FREE AT SEA – Valid on new bookings made between 11 April to 30 June 2016!