5* Ms Eurodam (Holland America Line)
Holland America Line’s first Signature-class cruise ship, ms Eurodam has delighted guests since her maiden voyage, and recently received many exciting updates, including new lounge, dining and entertainment venues, and completely refreshed suites.
Guests now have even more world-class entertainment options than ever before. Live music has always been the heart and soul of evenings aboard Holland America Line, and Eurodam features the full Music Walk experience — with three exciting venues. Lincoln Center Stage, featuring world-class musicians performing chamber music, and Billboard Onboard, rocking the house with 50 years of chart-topping hits, join the already popular B.B. King’s Blues Club, which brings the best of Memphis blues to sea, and completes our new “Music Walk” experience.
In addition to amazing evening entertainment, an array of activities allows you to pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen (available beginning May 2017). And explore the wonders of our world through exclusive BBC Earth natural history content through onboard activities, concerts and films. Learn how to edit, display and share your vacation videos and photographs through our Digital Workshop powered by Windows®. The Greenhouse Spa & Salon offers spa treatments, a thermal pool and lounge and a variety of salon services. Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more. On deck enjoy two outdoor pools, along with basketball and volleyball courts.
Club HAL® provides a wide variety of youth and teen-friendly activities for kids ages 3 to 17, supervised by qualified, full-time staff.
- Ship’s Registry: The Netherlands
- Guest capacity: 2,104
- Gross Tonnage: 86,273 grt.
- Length: 936 feet
- Beam: 105.8 feet
- Maximum speed: 23.9 knots
- Dedicated: July 2008, by H.M. Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
Suites & Staterooms
Holland America Line’s graceful, mid-sized ships are known for their generous amount of personal space. All staterooms feature luxurious, quilted pillow top mattresses, fine linens and towels, premium massage showerheads and Elemis Aromapure bath products. And you’re going to love the inspired enhancements to suites.
Bedroom with 1 king-size bed, oversize whirlpool bath & shower & additional shower stall, living room, dining room, dressing room, private verandah with whirlpool, pantry, 1 sofa bed for 2 persons, microwave, refrigerator, guest toilet, private stereo system, floor-to-ceiling windows. Approximately 1,357 sq. ft. including verandah.
Include all the suite amenities, plus:
- New Bose® Bluetooth-enabled Soundlink
- New complimentary mimosas with in-suite breakfast
- New premium duvet, and soft, cotton bathrobes and slippers
- New binoculars for use during voyage
- New expanded line of Elemis bath amenities
- New in-suite coffee and espresso machine
- A very special amenity exclusively for guests cruising in a Neptune or Pinnacle Suite, the industry-leading Neptune Lounge features a private place to relax, socialize with other suite guests and enjoy the personalized service of a concierge. The fleet-wide lounges provide worktables, large screen television, library, sofas and chairs, refreshments throughout the day and wi-fi for a small charge. One-Touch 24-hour Concierge Service is available when the Neptune Lounge is closed.
Enjoy everything from a burger and fries by the Lido Pool to the authentic Pan-Asian flavors of Tamarind to the ultimate in refined and luxurious dining at the Pinnacle Grill.
Dining venues on Eurodam:
- Pinnacle Grill
- The Dining Room
- Master Chef’s Table Pop Up (available on 8+ night cruises)
- Sel de Mer Pop Up (coming soon in 2017)
- Lido Market
- New York Pizza
Onboard activities abound, soon to include exclusive America’s Test Kitchen workshops. Take part in extraordinary BBC Earth Experiences, hone video-editing skills, rejuvenate at our Greenhouse Spa, go to a wine tasting or simply relax and unwind.
Activities offered on Eurodam:
- America’s Test Kitchen (coming soon in 2017)
- BBC Earth Experiences
- Digital Workshop, powered by Windows
- Greenhouse Spa & Salon
- Club HAL and The Loft
- Two swimming pools
- Fitness Center
- Basketball & Volleyball courts
- The Shops of Holland America Line
Entertainment & Nightlife
Dazzling entertainment options abound on board Eurodam. The new Lincoln Center Stage and Billboard Onboard venues join the already popular B.B. King’s Blues Club for a complete new “Music Walk” experience.
Entertainment offered on Eurodam:
- B.B. King’s Blues Club
- Lincoln Center Stage
- Billboard Onboard
- The Main Stage
- Ocean Bar
- Gallery Bar
- Pinnacle Bar